Calculate and offset your CO2 emissions simply and efficient with our online offsetting tool!
Our climate-friendly labels
carbon-connect AG network
We are proud of our presence. We run local offices close to our customers and partners.
Emissions trading or cap-and-trade is a market-based approach used to control pollution by providing economic incentives for achieving reductions in the emissions of pollutants.
Why use carbon-connect?
Our services represent a perfect blend of expertise, tailored guidance, transparent work and exceptional effort for creating client’s satisfaction
Carbon offsetting explained
A carbon offset is a reduction in emissions of carbon dioxide or greenhouse gases made in order to compensate for or to offset an emission made elsewhere.
- HS2: Cameron says he would welcome Chinese investment in high-speed rail December 4, 2013
- Britain to stop funding coal-fired power stations abroad November 20, 2013
- Green Deal firms opt for credit union bonds to offer 0% energy efficiency finance November 5, 2013
- Co-operative Bank to state ethical stance officially for first time November 4, 2013
- Industry to look at subsidies to bring down cost of Green Deal borrowing October 18, 2013
- Small investors raise nearly £500m for UK green energy and environmental projects October 14, 2013